1-877-MY EMR 4 U (1-877-693-6748)
EMR Experts Articles
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) is a software database application designed to emulate the medical office workflow. Each phase of the patient encounter can be duplicated by the EMR. Efficiency & productivity gained.
- OB-GYN EMR Promises a Safe Delivery
- Itís Not Too Late: 2011 Meaningful Use Attestation
- Electronic Medical Records EMR Transition Advice and Free Consultation
- Why Your Patients and Office Staff Are a Part of Your EMR Health Records Team
- Federal Government Payments Under the Meaningful Use Act
- Electronic Medical Records Software Achieves CCHIT Certification
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) in a Cloud V.S. EMR on a local server
- EMR Adoption Adoption prior to Health Super Highway?
- "EMR Adoption before Infrastructure" - Why Electronic Medical Records
- Selecting your EMR, Web Hosted v.s. Client Server, which is best.
- Preparing The Staff For EMR
- EMR in place & Paper is gone…
- “I’m ready for EMR; but my staff is not”
- EMR and What to expect from customer service?
- Web Based EMR: Perhaps more affordable that you think.
- Selecting the right Tablet PC for your EMR
- Why EMR Experts?
- Why EMR?
- EMR & HIPAA
- Section 179 tax deduction and how it makes buying EMR software easier
- How to buy the right EMR Software for your practice
- Pick the right hardware for your EMR Software
- Financing vs. Paying Cash for your EMR investment
- Free EMR by Medicare?
- Benefits of a Patient Portal